OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 24 December 2010

Advent Calendar Day Twenty-Four: Feature Reveal 4

Believe me, there are going to be a heck of a lot of great entertainment releases next year, and believe me also when I say that you won't have enough cash to play or watch all of them. In which case, every month I'm going to find the 'Most Anticipated' game, film and TV programme, then at the end investigate the 'Best Release' of the month for each category. Admittedly with 12 months to a year, it's unlikely you will want to buy 12 games and see all 12 films, but hopefully the advice will help if you feel like getting a new video game or going to the cinema. If I've ever missed out what you think is the Most Anticipated/Best Release of the month, feel free to comment on an article and I'll take a look at the product. So, Christmas is just around the corner, thus tomorrow expect the final feature reveal and loads of brand new reviews of every form of entertainment imaginable...but above all that, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment