OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Thursday 19 July 2012

NSA: Why Battlefield 4 Heralds The Next-Generation

A new speculation piece over at Non Specific Action!
As I informed you guys earlier this week, Battlefield 4 has been announced by Electronic Arts. What does this mean for the video games industry? Potentially big changes, I'd guess- based on evidence of how transitions have occured in the past, I think this could start to indicate the first move towards the next generation of consoles. This is all speculation for now, but I've compiled my thoughts on the implications of the Battlefield 4 beta over at Non Specific Action with a new feature article. Feel free to get in touch with your thoughts over at the usual social networks, it's always great to hear other opinions! Here's the link: http://nonspecificaction.co.uk/why-battlefield-4-heralds-the-dawn-of-the-next-generation-14523

No comments:

Post a Comment