OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 20 January 2012

Spielberg Talks Tintin 2, Jurassic Park 4

Steven Spielberg's been in my good books recently, having given the world both Super 8 (my third-best Film of 2011) and War Horse (likely to favour well in this year's Top 15 Best Films list too) in the space of just six months, plus the brilliant animated movie The Adventures of Tintin, my review of which will be up next month. In the midst of promoting his latest horse-tastic flick, Spielberg has shed a little bit of light on what surprises the next Tintin film may hold for fans of the classic novels: "I'm not going to say which stories have been chosen for Peter Jackson's sequel because Peter and I agreed that we weren't going to let that information out yet, the script is now being written. It's more than one book, but not three books, so that means it's two books. It's two and a half books that we're combining with Secret of the Unicorn [the first film]." Steven also quickly mentioned Jurassic Park 4, although he couldn't go into much detail in that area, stating that "I'm not directing it...I'm producing it, though". We'll bring you more updates on these two big projects as they come throughout the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment