OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Monday 14 February 2011

Paul- When's The Review?











It's Valentine's Day, and what better way to celebrate than watching Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's new sci-fi comedy Paul? Nothing, hopefully, but due to a heavy workload outside of the blog I'll be unable to see it until next week at the latest. For that reason, here's a date you can expect reviews of two of the following- Paul; True Grit and I Am Number Four- the remaining one will be rated too this month, however busy times call for slight article delays, as I'm sure you'll understand. The reviews of these two films will be here by...

FRIDAY 25TH FEBRUARY

No time, you'll notice, has been given, of course that's only because I may even see one of these two on that day, in which case the time for that review is indefinite. Anyway, let me know your own thoughts on any of these three if you've seen them, and I'll endeavour to have all three films rated ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment