OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Tuesday 20 March 2012

TechTroid: Changing ME3's Ending Is A Bad Move

My thoughts on why BioWare should keep their controversial climax the same.
Below is a link to my latest article on TechTroid, where I go into my opinion that the ending to Mass Effect 3 need not be changed despite all of the division and controversy surrounding it. Just why do I think that? You'll have to read on to find out...of course, a spoiler warning comes attached to this article and I would urge you to play through ME3 to see your own thoughts on the denouement before you hear what I have to say. Please let me know your thoughts over on Facebook as usual, your comments are important to how I run the blog and write for TechTroid too! Here's the link: http://techtroid.co.uk/opinion-changing-the-me3-ending-is-a-bad-move-6800

No comments:

Post a Comment