OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 6 April 2012

New Avengers Assemble TV Spots Debuted

Is this perhaps the most extensive marketing campaign for a film of all time?
In case you're wondering, don't worry: my super-hyped coverage of Avengers Assemble will subside as soon as the movie releases and I've posted my review. For now, though, the frequent new trailers, clips and TV ads such as those released today to showcase the roles of Captain America and The Incredible Hulk in the movie are some of the only major pieces of news coming our way from the world of entertainment recently, so forgive me from indulging in some fan nostalgia and anticipation for the best part of just a fortnight or so! As I say, here are the two new teaser trailers, enjoy! Avengers Assemble lands in the UK on April 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment