OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Friday 6 April 2012

TechTroid: Kinect Star Wars Review

Get the full verdict on one of Microsoft's biggest 2012 exclusives from me at TechTroid just days after its release!
So, the time is finally here: Kinect Star Wars has dispatched to games retailers, allowing gamers to get their hands on one of the biggest first-party exclusives Microsoft has for their Xbox 360 in 2012. Has it all been worth the wait? Head over to my review at TechTroid to finally find out, as I assess the Jedi Destiny campaign mode in full and also look at the Duels Of Fate, Rancor Rampage, Podracing Destiny and Galactic Dance-Off modes in extensive detail. You may be surprised to hear what I've got to say on what has undoubtedly been one of my most anticipated games of the year...http://techtroid.co.uk/review-kinect-star-wars-7545

No comments:

Post a Comment