OS Cover Image

OS Cover Image

Saturday 5 May 2012

TechTroid: 5 Reasons Why Avengers Games Can't Work

Check out my latest feature article over at TechTroid!
What with all of the excitement surrounding the release of The Avengers worldwide, I thought that now might just be a good time to examine why this famed superhero team's first film may not translate as effectively into a tie-in video game as some fans might have suspected. Rumour has it Ubisoft are working on a tie-in game called Avengers: Battle For Earth for release later in the year to cash in on the movie's success, so we'll have to wait and see whether I'm proved right or wrong. Nevertheless, you should at least check out the movie ASAP, as I really didn't give it a 5/5 for nothing, and meanwhile have a look at my new TechTroid feature and give me your thoughts please!: http://techtroid.co.uk/5-reasons-why-an-avengers-game-cant-work-10043

No comments:

Post a Comment